January 25, 2013- I felt so much better today than in the whole past week! No more lightheaded-ness, I’m in a good mood and I can chew food tomorrow! I even went to the grocery store and prepared. Got some avocados, radishes, turnips, spinach, collard greens, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, cilantro and apples. I already had carrots, cabbage, lemons, bananas, sweet potatoes and celery left from my last grocery store trip last Sunday.
Look at this radish from Farm to Family! I got two of them and plan to slice them up and dip them in homemade edamame hummus!
Think it’s weird to go to the grocery store when I hadn’t had any solid food for three days? Well, then I got home and made gazpacho. I wanted it to be nice and cold and ready to eat when I get back from my walk in the morning! I left out the jalapeno peppers (figured that would shock my stomach), added only three tomatoes (because the organic tomatoes are expensive!) and doubled the cucumber. Cucumber is one of those easy to digest and packed with water veggies that is supposed to be good to have a lot of after a cleanse.
- Had my green juice while looking over spanish notes. I had a quiz at 11 to study for.
- Did 4 miles on the treadmill.
- My last pineapple, apple, mint, water drink!
- Home from class. Had green juice while planning my shopping menu.
- Last spicy lemonade drink!
- LAST GREEN JUICE. Yay!!
- Oh, cashew milk! I love you! I am completely inspired to make my own version of a nut milk. I saved this recipe for almond milk yesterday and will try it out soon! As soon as I get a Vitamix…
- My brother Jeremy was in town from NYC and I went to Starlight (a local bar) to see him. Only a club soda for me. I had to leave after about an hour when all the talking and loudness started making me feel dizzy.