I make smoothies just about every morning. This is one of those mornings where the measurements were just right and I was like, “remember to make that one again.” Now if I could become a better photographer…
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen peaches (8-10 slices)
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seed butter
- 1 heaping scoop Garden of Life vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add ingredients to Vitamix (or other high powered blender) in the order listed above. Process on “smoothie” setting. Serves 2.