In my thoughts I had named this smoothie “Tropical Smoothie” but that’s before I tasted it. I always clean the blender before I enjoy my morning smoothie, so before taking my first sip Travis made an announcement. “It’s like a smoothie pina colada,” he said. Duh, YES. I totally thought of that first. Hello.
This yogurt is thick and rich and made better by whirling it into a smoothie. Then you have yogurt perfection. (there I go stealing lines again)
The yogurt is full-fat (13 grams per serving) and I’m sure that’s part of reason it kept me full until lunch. The protein in the almond milk and the banana and pineapple in there helped too!
Where’s the rum?
Smoothie Pina Colada
For 2 smoothies:
- 2 cups unsweetened, vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 large banana, frozen and broken into chunks
- 2 containers of Liberte coconut yogurt perfection (hahaha)
- Place all ingredients in high power blender on “smoothie” setting. ENJOY responsibly! 🙂