For the record I am not making these for the Superbowl but I did use the Superbowl as an excuse to bake!
Intensely good and perfect for a party…but we aren’t going to one…we’re staying home!
Mini Brownie Bites
- Basic recipe for Brownies From Childhood, then also add:
- 1 heaping tablespoon instant coffee
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Satiny Chocolate Glaze
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Cook brownies in a mini muffin pan lined with baking liners. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes (you might want to check after 12 minutes).
- To prepare glaze: Add all ingredients to a double broiler and stir until just melted and turn the burner off. Once brownies are cooled use the back of the spoon to glaze the tops. I used a 1/4 cup chopped walnuts and various sprinkles to decorate. I got the recipe for the glaze here.
- Makes 60 mini brownies.